Add fun and festive Easter decorations to any area in your home this year without any holes, marks or sticky residue left behind! An Easter banner can easily be strung across a wall, window, or in this case an open cabinet and hung up using Command™ Clear Decorating Clips. Hang a fresh spring wreath with a Command™ Clear Medium Hook. Finish off the look with other Easter or spring decorations. All Command™ Products hold strongly and remove easily making decorating for every holiday a breeze!
– Command™ Clear Decorating Clips– this project uses three
– Command™ Clear Medium Hook– this project uses one
– Easter-themed paper banner connected with yarn or twine
– Light weight decorative wreath – not to exceed 2 pounds
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather your Easter decorations and choose the desired area to display the decorations. This project was done on an open cabinet in the kitchen. Then, prep the surface by cleaning it with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. Remove the Command™ Clear Decorating Clipsand adhesive strips from the packaging, and detach the strips from one another. Then, remove the black “wall side” liner and apply the strip to the desired location, and press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the blue liner and apply the clip to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire clip for 30 seconds. Then, repeat steps 3-5 for each Command™ Clear Decorating Clipthat will be attached to the surface, and wait one hour before hanging decorations from the clips.
NOTE: Be sure you are using the recommended number of decorating clips depending on the weight of your banner.
4. To hang the paper banner, tie the ends of the yarn or twine in a tight knot. Hang one end from each decorating clip.
TIP: To add additional peaks with the banner, repeat steps 3-6 to adhere additional decorating clips to the display area.
5. To hang the wreath, remove the Command™ Clear Medium Hooksand adhesive strips from the packaging, and detach the strips from one another. Then, remove the black “wall side” liner and apply the strip to the desired location, and press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds.
6. Remove the blue liner and apply the hook to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire hook for 30 seconds and wait one hour before use.
7. Hang the decorative Easter wreath from the hook to complete the Easter display.